The parish of St Joseph’s in Neath that we know today was opened by Archbishop Mostyn in 1934, having had a site known as the Moose Hall in Neath town since 1889. It is now the base for the service of the parishes of Neath, and Glynneath, we pray that under St Joseph’s patronage, our prayer and work will strengthen these communities and keep alive the Catholic faith of this area.
Fr Neil Evans, the parish priest, is resident in St Joseph’s Presbytery, Hillside Lane, and is best contacted at this address.
Fr Neil Evans - 01639 643323
St. Joseph's Catholic Church
Deacon Jim Caddick -email@example.com